Is Selenium the most needed for landing a test automation job?
In a very recent survey reference :https://blog.testproject.io/
Few things came out in favor of Selenium.
1. Selenium is the most in demand test automation tool for a test automation job\
2. Selenium along with Selenium Grid, Junit, TestNG and Java make a great combination
3. Selenium is extremely popular in USA, Europe and India
There are plenty of selenium training programs covering these things across India and infact most part of the globe. One should choose the best program which covers these areas most practically and also find a way to differentiate oneself.
Is there a way to differentiate among the crowd of selenium aware or selenium trained resources ?
CP-SAT Selenium 3.0 programs are happening this weekend in two formats
1. A 15 day instructor led online program(2 hours daily) – allowing folks from anywhere to join and learn and master Selenium (Starts 14th May – maximum batch size 10-12). At only 250 USD you get to not only learn all of this from a CP-SAT licensed trainer but also get a chance to appear for the CP-SAT Exam. Most value for money!
2. A 4 day comprehensive classroom program in Bangalore. (Starts 10th May – last few seats remaining – batch size of 8). At only 18,000 INR you get to not only learn all of this from a CP-SAT licensed trainer but also get a chance to appear for the CP-SAT Exam. Most value for money!
Taxes are extra!
For more details please visit the CP-SAT page